(sorry a bit late with the update this time!)
Dear GOSH Community Forum,
Below is a summary of the GOSH Community Council meeting at 21:00 UTC on Thursday, 30 June 2022. As always, feedback is appreciated!
- Voting is OPEN for the GOSH Community Council 2022-2023, please vote!
- Review of writing workshop proposals in progress.
@mariafrangos is preparing an onboarding event at the beginning of the GOSH 2022 Gathering in Panama, look for forum updates soon.
- Preparing COVID-19 mitigation plan for the event.
- For Regional Funding, all awardees please remember to post event updates to the forum!
- Just One Giant Summit is happening tomorrow!
- Discussed relationship between the GOSH community and the GOSH non-profit. Updates coming soon-ish from @jcm80.
- @hpy met with @Moe in Berlin to discuss a possible relationship between Open Source Ecology Germany (OSEG, which @Moe runs) and the GOSH community.
- Sounds really positive, because OSEG could be a holder of funds for the GOSH community, similar to what the GOSH non-profit is doing right now.
- More updates coming, but please give feedback on your thoughts about how the GOSH community can associate with NGOs.
Agenda item 2 - Role of @lizbarry on GOSH Community Council
That’s all folks!
Thank you everyone for voting in the Community Council election. The results have been announced here.
Is this summary useful to you? Please chime in below!