Dear GOSH Community Forum,
Below is a summary of the GOSH Community Council meeting at 11:00 UTC on Wednesday, 18 May 2022. As always, feedback is appreciated!
EVERYONE: Please participate in the 2022 GOSH Community Council election!!! Register to vote and tell your friends!!
- We discussed nominations for the independent observer for the election.
- We discussed updating the categories in this forum. Please participate in this thread.
- Applications are being processed for the GOSH Gathering in Panama.
Agenda item 1 - Meeting with @jcm80
- We had a long discussion about the funding we received from the Alfred P. Sloan foundation and the relationship between the GOSH community and the non-profit organisation based in the United States.
- A key takeaway/action item is for us to start a GOSH community listening process to get a “wishlist” of things we want to do, which with community backing we can summarise to the Sloan foundation to discuss possible future funding. This needs to be done before September 2022!
Next week, we might discuss starting this listening process, and reflect on how to transition to the 3 new Community Council members after the election. Please register to vote!!
We will have the next Community Council meeting at 11:00 UTC on 2022-05-25.
That’s all folks!
Is this summary useful to you? Please chime in below!