2022 Regional Events: Information for Documentation Bonus

Hi everyone,

This year, as part of the 2022 regional events funding program, the GOSH Community awarded funding to thirteen open science hardware events, all across the world :tada:. As part of the program, these events will also be awarded an $800 bonus for sharing their event documentation outputs.

Below I am sharing all the published information about the regional events that we are aware of. We ask that event organizers please check this list and add to it (by responding this forum thread) if we missed something. This information is important and will be a basis for awarding the USD 800 bonus.

1. AfricaOSH @thomasmboa

2. reGOSH @pablocremades

3. International Hackteria Society @dusjagr

4. Digital Naturalism Conference @leeborg

5. LabHack and SanBIO @louisebez

• We couldn’t find anything for this event, perhaps @louisebez you can provide us with more information in case we missed it?

6. TanzaniaOSH @valerian

7. The Foundry @pin

8. Association Hackuarium @Rachel

9. JOGL @gamelmag

10. ART±BIO Collaborative @stephaniednava

• We couldn’t find anything for this event, perhaps @stephaniednava you can provide us with more information in case we missed it?

11. Culture2 @culture-culture

12. iGEM @sofiaOScA

13. Associazione Kin @Zoe

Thanks everyone!
Bri on behalf of the GOSH regional events funding working group.

4 Likes

Hi Bri,
Thank you for sharing this! I may add to the list the reGOSH Twitter thread where you can find more info about activities at reGOSH residence and regional event day by day. You can also find updates on recent activities of the network.
Best,
Pablo

3 Likes

Dear Bri,
We just received from the editor the final version of the report. I share the links to the documents in spanish and english:
Informe Final (sp)
Final Report (en)

Best,
Pablo

6 Likes

Congrats Pablo!

2 Likes

thanks for sharing Bri, just as I do what should have already been done…
=)

&
btw
anyone interested in the ‘cheek cell chip’ to open source methods to detect DNA damage, the next Hackuarium micronucleus workshop will be held 21jan23. If we can have distant groups join in, it could be awesome … <3

1 Like