Looking for a roommate in Shenzhen

Anyone staying till 16th of October? I have extended my stay till the 16th

Yes, I am actually hanging round till the 23rd.

1 Like

I’ve reserved the double room at the Vienna Hotel from 9 to 14 Oct. Does anyone want to share it with me? Please let me know at agnieszka@pixelache.ac.

Are you a female, if yes. I would like to share with you, if you don’t mind. I am a female , Kafilat by name from Nigeria . thanks

Hey Reachel. Can I pair with you guys? I will be staying 9-4. . kafilatadedeji@gmail.com. +2348162631110 whatsapp no

Hi! actually, it is a bit weird about the room - we are not sure if they are normal size bunks or for kids… esp because the confirmation for the room said it was for 2 adults. (I might have been too quick to say we had space for someone.) Hope you can find something !

Hey all,
Today I confirmed a room ( 2bed) at Vienna hotel, Anybody want to share , ?
kristonsia@gmail.com

I am looking for a roomate too !
I arrive on Tuesday, 9th afternoon, and fly out on Sunday, 14th, evening.
Male, 27, I blabber a lot :slight_smile: !
Originally from India; I am doing a PhD in Machine Learning at EPFL, Switzerland; and a wannabe artist (where I can bring together my research and art).

Hi,
Did you find already someone?
I am staying at the vienna hotel and I am looking for another bed for a friend of mine!
Thanks a lot
Helene

Yes Mohanty,
Let share the room.
I arrive on 9th at 1:10pm by China Souther Airlines(Baoan International Airport.)
My name is Christonsia Mushi (male, 45) Tanzanian (East Africa).
I am a metal artisan work for Twende Innovation Center as a hands-on Creativity trainer. Twende provides space and tools to the local innovators.
I will send you confirmation.

Hi,

Being late to the scene, I’ve only recently managed to get a room (Tuesday night to checkout on Saturday) near Longcheng Square station which is 3 stops north of University station. I think it’s got just one bed but anyone’s welcome to crash on the floor.

I don’t snore,
-harold

Hey Mohanty ,
Still interested in sharing the room at Vienna?
How do I send you a room confirmation?
I don’t have your email or WhatsApp.
My WhatsApp is +255713319547

Hi I have a room at the Vienna Hotel from 9 to 14 Oct (4 nights)
it’s booked for 2 adults so if you’d like to share the room and have the 1 extra bed do let me know via whatsapp
+65 93837892

Hi! I have arrived in Shenzhen, currently just arrived at Vienna Hotel. I don’t have a room yet as a colleague I was supposed to share a room with didn’t get his VISA and he forgot to confirm the booking.
Is there any one in Vienna who doesn’t have a room mate? before I pay for a single/double room.

@saadcaffeine are you still looking for a room mate? @valerian has just arrived, maybe he could extend your booking to tonight? @valerian see the message above yours in the forum thread for WhatsApp contact!