Looking for a roommate in Shenzhen

I’m also curious abou it. It has free canceling and no credit card needed (:astonished:), it’s cheaper and close to the venue.

I am still looking for a roommate. If anyone is interested, contact me.

Hello all, I am khady from Senegal. I am also looking for a female roommate for the vienna hotel.

Hi everyone, I have just booked a double room at the Vienna hotel for the period between oct 8th - oct 15th and will be happy to share it. Anyone interested, please contact me.

Hi Goel,
I’m also still looking for a roommate.
And I’m interested in staying in All Life Service Residence.

Let me know if you’re still interested.
You can join me by email at justiny.ahinon@gmail.com or on WhatsApp at : +22965807841.
:slight_smile:

Aii Life Serviced Residence seems to be quite far away from the venue actually.

Dear Anirudh Goel,

I am also looking for a roommate. If it is okay for you please call me 9676799191 0r 9246352018. I live in Hyderabad http://saibhaskar.com my personal email id is saibhaskarnakka@gmail.com please

actually, it is weird about the room - we are not sure if they are normal size bunks or for kids… the confirmation for the room said it was for 2 adults, so I might have been too quick to say we had space for someone. hope you already found something!

I just booked an AirBnB. The prices seem better than the hotels. Have a look in the area surrounding the University Town. I booked a private room with 文清 who has good reviews (even one in English) and seems to have a few more available near the University Town.

1 Like

I believe I read that it is possible to add a cot to a room at Vienna for an additional fee. Perhaps if people are having problems getting accommodations people staying in the Vienna can be open to having a 3rd person.

I may be interested. Can we talk by email ?

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a roomate at the Vienna hotel for the period between Oct 9th - oct 14th. Anyone interested, please contact me.

Apologies to everyone who’s tried to contact me in the past few days for sharing a room with me, I have been a bit busy lately and after a bit researching I think that @kaspar is right and the rates for Aii Life Serviced Residence have gone up, so I also think that Vienna Hotel is the best option and I have reserved a standard double room there for 9th to 14th, so @pixel, would you prefer to share a room with me?

@anirudhgoel yes! Can you please send me the reservation by DM? Thank you!

I am still looking for a roomate!

I Juan, i am also looking for a roommate… I am from Argentina. Tell me if you want to share one room.
magic.towers at gmail.com is my e-mail.

Hi everyone,

I have the specific dates. I will be from October 9th to Oct 14th. Anyone is interested to share a room with me?
Particularly I am interested for a roommate at the Vienna hotel.

Best regards.

Diego

Hey, has anyone received their confirmation from booking.com for the Vienna Hotel? I need to find out if I can cancel my booking when I arrive (just in case I have two booking for rooms). I made the mistake of emailing the hotel directly for my reservation as I thought that was the best way to receive a discount, and although they took my name/dates/room type, they never gave me a confirmation number. They just said “have a great trip”. I will need proof of hotel registration for my VISA, so I’m thinking of booking online as well so I have a piece of paper to show. So, if someone could look at the fine print on their actual confirmation email to let me know if I can cancel, that would be great. Thanks and sorry for the long explanation.

@anirudhgoel @kaspar
I booked a room in “Aii Life Serviced Residence” ( between Oct 9th - oct 14th)
Who knows something about this hotel. The hotel did not charge for the booking, although the reservation was confirmed via “booking.com”. Is that okay? (Unlike this “Vienna” booking requires a payment card number)
I do not know if Aii Life Serviced Residence accepts foreigner?

I booked a room at Vienna hotel and if anyone wants to crash there for free , be my guest. There is just one bed, but I or you can sleep on the floor. My email is andrew.quitmeyer@gmail.com if you want. just let me know. I identify as a guy.

1 Like