Dear GOSH Community Forum,
Below is a summary of the GOSH Community Council meeting at 10:30 UTC on Wednesday, 18 January 2023. As always, feedback is appreciated!
- @hpy and @lizbarry are working on drafting the GOSH constitution. Hoping to include information on elections and have a draft for community feedback before this year’s upcoming election!
- @laola is working with documentation team to wrap up community report from GOSH 2022
- Would like to have more focused communication channels on the forum. Something to think about in future!
- Small working group has been working on how to manage roadmap actions from GOSH 2022
Agenda Item - deciding on which council member should join review committee for events funding program
- GOSH Open Science Hardware Events Funding Program 2023 is happening this month and we need a council member to join the review committee for this program.
- Decided to nominate those on the council focused on the events/gathering domain should be a part of this review committee. However, we need to confirm this with all nominated council members and see if they accept the position.
We also planned to meet again in a month’s time!
That’s all folks!
Is this summary useful to you? Please chime in below!
P.S. Summaries from the meeting are here.