GOSH Newsletter Archive

Hi all!

I wanted to share that there is now an archive of past GOSH newsletters on Gitlab! You can view a URL preview of each newsletter, and all the HTML code for each newsletter is stored there as well.

Huge thanks to @julianstirling for helping me out with this!

-Bri :v:

5 Likes

Hi @briannaljohns, Thanks for sharing the newsletter :raised_hands:. Is there any way we can subscribe to the newsletter? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @salmanfarisvp! You can sign up here to receive monthly newsletters via email. (If this link isn’t working for you, you can use this google form as an alternative).

1 Like

Dear @briannaljohns where can I post a topic for the next newsletter? (When will the next newsletter be published?) Thanks in advance

Hi @ProofingFuture.EU! You can check out the #newsletter tag on the GOSH forum and you’ll see calls for papers/projects for each month’s newsletter. I am sending out the May newsletter tomorrow morning (EDT), if you’d like for something to be featured you can share it here or send me an email before the end of the day today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Bri,

Event:
Can you include our upcoming event (with i.a. Greg Austic, Our Sci LLC) in your GOSH newsletter tomorrow:
MAKING CITIZENS HEARD
18 May, 5:30-700pm CEST

1 Like