GOSH 2022 Collaborative Development Program (Round 1) - Updates

Hi, everyone! :raising_hand_man: I’m Pierre, a member of the GOSH Community Council and involved in coordinating the GOSH 2022 Collaborative Development Program (GOSH CDP).

I just made this thread a friendly reminder of the responsibilities of funded projects in Round 1. In this post, we invite funded projects to share with the GOSH community their updates if they haven’t done yet. Round 2 will be announced soon, and these updates are relevant for the application—more info about the program responsibilities here.

In case you don’t know the projects or who leads the proposals, I will introduce you through the following list:

For the New Project Track (in no particular order):

1. Shazam for Bats - @audevuilli
  2. Liquid handling robot - @naikymen
  3. Reuse of spectrophotometer - @juul

For the Established Project Track (in no particular order):

1. PCR Project - @FranQuero
  2. Governmental Framework to strengthen the market of Enzyme made in Cameroon - @thomasmboa
  3. Open Science Shop - @Nat_Irwin
  4. Friendzymes - @jeremycahill

More info about the projects here

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other member of the Community Council.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Excited to see updates from all of these great projects!

I just wanted to remind the projects that when you share updates, be sure to post under the Projects category and use the #collaboration and #development tags so that we can keep track of them :slight_smile:

Best,
Bri