Extra Days in Chile

Thanks so much for creating the doc. It’ll be of great help. And places to check out within Santiago sounds awesome!

Sounds great, I’d love to plan something together.

That looks great. I will reach Andes Hotel by about 10:30 AM on Monday. Will be happy to join the team.

@juanmagararc, @fiestin @ShamsJaber @freyja.vandenboom do count me in for any trip, I’m pretty flexible with time. I’ll try to complete the list with more options for one-day trek. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @tarunima there are many other wonders closer to Santiago you should consider (unknown only because Chile’s is not good at promoting its stuff). I’m bad with names, but I’ll soon add those in the google doc I made, but one for example is Parque Nacional Los Ruiles. I’ll check if it is open now, after the awful wildfires of the past month. Another one is Parque Nacional Radal 7 Tazas.

@Paz thanks! The doc looks great. Currently I am still struggling with the Visa. I’ll get on the planning as soon as I get it.
Hopefully, I’ll get to join you all on this.

I really want to go horseback riding. Any recs?

1 Like

will ask around (I’ve done it, but in the areas affected by the fires)

Hey Juan, i’ll be at the andes Hostel tomorrow morning as well (im moving houses and this week happens to be my gap week between the old flat and the new one). Will see u guys there. Salud!

Hey everyone, I’ve just spent extra days in Valparaíso. If anyone is considering going there after GOSH, feel free to come talk to me and I’ll give you whatever traveler’s info I’ve picked up. It’s been a great time here, but I’m also excited to meet all of you soon!

2 Likes

Nice, I was planning to go. Will reach out to you for information during GOSH. See you soon.

2 Likes

Hi @paz, this will be a lot of fun… I will have those two days after GOSH… let’s see what we should do and where we should go. Also, I reach Santiago 21st March, 2am… see you then? We can discuss over GOSH where to visit or what fun activity we all could do after GOSH

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the suggestions and ideas. Really excited to meet you all 21st March on breakfast. Let’s discuss over GOSH when we get time where we could go or what fun activity we could do on our EXTRA DAYS. Looking forward to GOSH!

1 Like

Yep I wanna go after GoSH!!

1 Like

At Andes Hostel already. See those who are here in the morning.