Dear GOSH Community Forum,
Below is a summary of the GOSH Community Council meeting at 22:00 UTC on Wednesday, 19 January 2022. As always, feedback is appreciated and please let us know if this is too much or too little detail!
- GOSH Global 2022
- Exploring other organsiations in Panama to host gathering so we could have another option in case MOU with original contact moves too slowly
- GOSH Regional Event Funding
- 20 applications so far!
- Thanks for those who have applied.
- We have four members on the review panel
- GOSH collaborative development funding
- Going though final revisions this week. Sorry for the delay!
- Next GOSH Community Call is coming up → Jan 25 at 21:00 UTC - register here: Meeting Registration - Zoom
- GOSH Constitution draft
- Updated name to GOSH Community Constitution, added Glossary of terms and other edits of draft
- Exploring ways to include wider community
We spent the rest of the meeting today discussing how to make GOSH Council elections better and more representative of larger community. Feedback included outreach strategies, participant engagement and voting. This discussion will continue.
Watch this space.
That’s all folks!
Has this summary been useful for you? Please chime in below!
P.S. Notes from previous meeting on 2021-12-15 here.