Artist working group

Hi everyone!

I’ve had a couple of quick conversations with people who are interested in a GOSH artist working group, so I decided to make a group on the forum for those of us in GOSH who are artists or interested in doing art projects. If this sounds interesting to you, you should join the group or send me a message :slight_smile:

This group could be an opportunity to brainstorm ways we can use art and storytelling to explain open source science hardware and GOSH to those who are not as familiar with the community, much of which has also been discussed on this thread.

I look forward to seeing who’s interested!

-Bri

2 Likes

Thanks @briannaljohns! Really curious to see what the group can come up with.

I’m personally interested in creative, artistic uses of camera trap photos/videos of wildlife, e.g.:

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

4 Likes

Currently I’m working on self made electronic parts from sustainable materials. They will be used within an art installation, but I would also like to make them into a fair trade ethical feminist hardware kit for artists who enjoy physical computing. I’m working on this project with Patricia J. Reis. We are at the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, Austria.

2 Likes