We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Tool Foundry, a new, no-equity-taking, four-month accelerator designed to help you scale your open science hardware tools.
At Tool Foundry, we’re all about advancing scientific discovery tools that anyone can use. As part of the accelerator, we want to help you turn your open hardware prototypes into scalable, sustainable businesses. Support we provide:
- $50,000 in non-dilutive funding per team
- Hands-on technical guidance and mentorship to help you build, test, and refine your tool
- A collaborative, in-person Boot Camp at Autodesk Foundation in San Francisco, CA
- Connections to talent, advisors, and potential users and partners through the Tool Foundry network
- Opportunities to connect with additional funders and investors at the Tool Foundry Showcase
If you have any questions (let us know how we can help you), leave us a comment below and register for our informational webinar on April 23. Apply to the accelerator by May 30, 2019 - we can’t wait to hear from you!