Use this thread to connect with attendees about accomodation for GOSH 2022!

Dear GOSH 2022 participants,

(Español abajo)

We are able to get some rooms at the nearby Holiday Inn which is within walking distance to the conference. The prices for these rooms will be USD 77 a night for a single room and USD 88 a night for a double room. Please use this thread to connect with your fellow attendees to share rooms if you can!

Please write in your request if you have any gender preference (if this is the case). Other fellow attendees can reply to your post and you can find a match.

Note: If your accommodation is funded by GOSH, no need to do this as we will work with you directly to match you with another funded fellow.

Español

Estimados participantes de GOSH 2022,

Hemos podido conseguir algunas habitaciones en el Holiday Inn que se encuentra a poca distancia de la conferencia. Los precios de estas habitaciones serán de USD 77 la noche para una habitación sencilla y USD 88 la noche para una habitación doble. Por favor, use este hilo para contactar con otrxs asistentes para compartir habitaciones.

Por favor escriba en su solicitud si tiene alguna preferencia de género (si es el caso). Otrxs asistentes podrán responder a su publicación y usted podrá encontrar unx compañerx de habitación.

Nota: si su alojamiento está pagado por GOSH, no es necesario que haga esto, ya que lo pondremos con otro asistente con ayuda de alojamiento.

2 Likes

Here is a story written about me to give you an idea of who I am.

As a character reference, I have known Greg Austic for well over a decade and he encouraged me to come to this conference.

My wife does say that I snore. I say she snores so fair warning.

Hi, I’m Harold and I’m looking for a roommate to bunk with at GOSH2022 Panama. I’ll arrive Monday October 24, but I don’t have to stay at the Holiday Inn until the conference.

I don’t think I snore, but I may have a folding bicycle with me (going to Peru after Panama, and I’d like to RIDE THE ANDES!!!) I’ll have not much other kit with me, a couple of camera traps and acoustic recorders.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am Darin from ediblemakerspace singapore. I along with Jay from singapore will be renting an airbnb from the 23 to the 30th in clayton about a 10 min walk from the conference. Theres a separate queen size bed and room if anyone would like to join us. It works out to about 30 USD a night

1 Like

Yes I would! I’ll DM you