Hey everyone!

There is now a monthly GOSH newsletter that you can subscribe to! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The idea for a newsletter was previously mentioned on this thread, as a newsletter would be a great opportunity for GOSH to reach new audiences and can help keep the community connected. The newsletters will be released at the end of each month, and you can sign up here. (If this link isn’t working for you, you can use this google form as an alternative)

A URL preview of each newsletter is available as well, so I’ll be able to share each newsletter on the forum as well. You can view the October newsletter here.

Curated OH papers and projects by GOSH Community

Each newsletter has a section dedicated to OH projects and papers that are curated by GOSH community members. If you come across anything that you’d like to feature in this section, you can share it here on this forum thread, or you can send me a message or an email.

Want to help out with the newsletter?

If you are interested in helping out with the newsletter, send me a message or an email! I also added the HTML code for the newsletter to the GOSH Gitlab in case anyone wants to edit the layout/design of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s some problem with the sign up link. Cryptpad says “This link was copied from the browser’s address bar and does not provide access to the document. Please use the Share menu to share directly with contacts or copy the link.”

Thanks,

Renato.

1 Like

Hi @renatocan, thanks for noticing this issue! This link should be the correct one, and I will update the original post to include it.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work either!

2 Likes

I’m adding a note here that we could also provide a summary of the latest Community Council meetings in each newsletter. More details in this thread about keeping track of “what the council is doing”. And of course this newsletter should be part of whatever we decide to do to organise/archive our knowledge.

1 Like