Seeed Studio Launches “#Tech4Good” Project Sponsorship!

Hello there,

It’s Ye Seong SHIN (Sustainability and CSR Manager) again, from Seeed Studio. Hope your day is filled with bright thoughts and energy, regardless of it all. :slight_smile:

Today, I’m happy to share a good news from Seeed Studio’s side: "#Tech4Good Bounty Program”: an all-year-round open source hardware sponsorship for carbon neutrality, environmental conservation, and other SDG projects.

By applying for #Tech4Good Bounty Program, you can win various proportional refund coupons (covering up to 100% of the costs at maximum)!!! :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

With these coupons, you can FREELY BUY ANY PRODUCTS you need from Seeed’s online shop, in exchange for the FULL project documentation (tutorial, report, images, videos, interviews). Moreover, we will help your projects to be promoted globally by featuring on Seeed Studio’s official website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and the like. What’s more, if it’s an impactful project, then there is also a potential that your project can be scaled up through SDG partnership with us: FREE fusion prototyping, customization services, and distribution efforts! At Seeed, we’re here to serve you better. Need I say more? :wink:

Feel free to spread this new with your worldwide open tech communities, makers, innovators, and other multi-stakeholders who might benefit from this initiative! :wink:

:point_right: View more details about this sponsorship: https://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/2022/02/16/seeed-launches-tech4good-bounty-program-all-year-round-open-source-hardware-sponsorship-for-carbon-neutrality-environmental-conservation-and-other-sdg-projects/

:point_right: Apply here directly (ONLY 3 Qs): Application Form: #Tech4Good Bounty Program

2 Likes

Thanks @yeseong.shin, always great to see more support for projects.

Just to confirm: Since these are refund coupons, does this mean I need to have already bought stuff from Seeed Studio before I apply?

Yes, that’s correct. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification @yeseong.shin, appreciate this funding!