No need to read this again if you got it via google calendar…
Quick reminder that we are meeting tomorrow 14 UTC for GOSH Governance Working Group #2 meeting.
Here are the minutes from last time: Minutes from WG Meeting #1 - 10 Aug 2020
These were quite verbatim with action points pulled out, Marina suggested that the note-taker for tomorrow also provides a narrative summary of important points and decisions made. We currently don’t have a volunteer to take notes so please shout up if you would be willing to take on this role for the meeting!
Here is a reminder of actions from the last meeting:
- Make the forum category viewable, make a governance category that is viewable and postable by everyone [Jenny]
- Make a map of domains of control, assets, outputs, governance values and share for comments [Greg]
- Pull out governance values from a review of the Manifesto for discussion at the next meeting [Marina]
- Determine the next set of steps/actions for this WG to produce items to share out to the community for comments [hold until next meeting]
- Set up a sticky post for framing approach to governance conversations and linking to code of conduct then send to group for comments [Paz]
Gayatri is preparing an agenda and will facilitate the meeting. We didn’t have a volunteer for sending reminders, hence I’m doing it but hope to hand over the baton for the next meeting