Regional GOSH Karkhana Nepal

Dear GOSH Community,

We at Karkhana, Nepal are organizing a regional GOSH here in Nepal. It is happening from the 4th of December 2019 to the 6th of December 2019. Sorry for the delayed post but, if any of you are around the Kathmandu area here in Nepal, feel free to join us!

3 Likes

You should get it up on openhardware.science - http://openhardware.science/gatherings/! If you all need help getting the conference info there, participants, or results, let me know I can help!

Actually, we should try to get the AfricaOSH’s up there too (at least information, dates, etc.)

2 Likes

Hi @gbathree, How do I add the info to /gatherings page?

Day 1 of the gathering went well. Something interesting we observed was that not many people knew what OSH is and as the gathering continued, we found ourselves puzzled between OSH and Open Source. Further, we found that there is a void in awareness about OSH here in Nepal. I will try my best to keep everyone updated with how the regional GOSH goes.

If you’re familiar with wordpress I can give you a password to edit a nepal page. Let me know if you want that.

Otherwise, take a look at some of the other pages and write up something that you think would fit, and share the text/images with me. Ideally write up a:

Overview page
Program page
Participants list
Report (outcomes)

They don’t have to be complicated, and you can look at other past goshs for examples.

Greg

Also, while you’re all together, if there’s anything to add to these lists, please do!

Good places to share work and opportunities!