Questions/discussion about GOSH’s 2022 Regional Events Funding! (Round 2)

Please comment here if you have questions about or want to discuss the just-announced GOSH 2022 Regional Events Funding! (Round 2)

To apply, please respond to the other thread

For general feedback from Round 1, see this thread

2 Likes

Just to clarify, this thread is for round 2 (not round 1). :sweat_smile:

corrected, thanks!

1 Like

Hi! We are trying to put together a funding request for gosh/euro regional work (that would include actual events in Switzerland and could also include people internationally in a virtual scenario) and just want to make sure: utc-12 (end of day of 25march) for someone in utc+1 means we would still have 13 hours after our midnight to meet the deadline? thanks! wish I could come to Panama, but will try to encourage others (Hackuarium/Octanis)!

2 Likes

it’s by 11:59 pm March 25 anywhere on earth, so yes i think that is correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

is that right? 23:59 wherever you might be

1 Like

as long as it is not 11:59 now! (It’s 11.54 for me, right now!)

1 Like

no, wherever it is still technically March 25 somewhere on earth

so yeah, yall get about 13 hours extra in a way :wink:

1 Like

so cool! just realised the gathering in Panama is in October, not August!! maybe it could work for me again to actually attend!

1 Like

Cool, hope to meet you there @Rachel. :smiley:

1 Like

hello! I thought I should expect an email confirmation about the funding request, but haven’t seen anything.
Just in case, here is one of our wiki-pages around using the openflexure scope for the ‘cheek cell chip’ project… OpenFlexure Scope - Hackuarium I am happy that I contacted Julian, to learn that maybe the delta stage will be even better in this regard… (and really hope funding might be possible… =) )

1 Like

Hi @Rachel thanks a bunch for the message. All the applications for round 2 of regional funding have been received and we are close to contacting those whose applications are successful. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like