[Questionnaire] Requirements for an accredited and practice-oriented certification system for open source hardware

Hello everyone,

I’m writing my Master thesis, which is related to certification for open source hardware.
So there is a little questionnaire for that (only 9 questions), please help me~~~Thank you very much!!!

the Link is below:

2 Likes

Hi @Zack! :smiley:

I’ve had a quick look at the questionnaire and am curious about a few things:

1. Can you tell us more about your research and where it’s done? I’m always keen to learn more about research on open source hardware/software. It would also help to know more about the background of your research.
  2. For this survey, does the accredition mean OSHWA certification or is it any general/theoretical OSH certification?
  3. A couple possible typos: The first “question” has just one option labelled “选项 1” and the last question for occupation seems to have mispelled “Other” and “Ohters”… :sweat_smile:

Ni! Hi @Zack, and welcome to GOSH! I believe this other thread will be of great interest to you:

.~´

1 Like

Hi @hpy

thank you for your question.

1. I am doing mein Master thesis at Technical University of Berlin, I’m trying to find out, which requirements of certification for open source hardware.
  2. the accredition means not only OSHWA, but also others like OHO ( Open Hardware Observatory)
  3. This is the first time that I use Google-docs :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: and I’m chinese, so I use chinese version Chrome…
1 Like