Present at 2022 GOSH community calls

Hi everyone! We had a great series of presentations at the 2021 community calls, which you can read more about here :slight_smile:

The GOSH community calls will be back again in 2022, and I’d like to invite those interested in presenting at a call to sign up here (if this form isn’t working for you, you can send me an email or use this Google Form as an alternative)

Presentations are typically 20 minutes long (including time for discussion) and cover topics and/or projects related to OScH. These calls are a great opportunity for GOSHers around the world to share their work with the community!

That’s all for now!
-Bri

Hi all! Just a reminder that there’s still time to sign up to present at a 2022 GOSH community call! You can sign up here (if this form isn’t working for you, you can send me an email or use this Google Form as an alternative).

Presentations are typically 20 minutes long (including time for discussion) and cover topics and/or projects related to OScH. These calls are a great opportunity for GOSHers around the world to share their work with the community!