Pocket Science Lab (PSLab) at Makerfaire Taipei 2018

Hi,

we are in Taiwan to showcase the FOSSASIA Open Hardware project Pocket Science Lab (PSLab) at the Makerfaire Taipei this weekend - Nov. 2-4.

In case anyone is around, I have a few VIP passes. Please ping me to get one at mb@opntec.com.

If you know anyone locally who is interested in Open Science and Hardware and would like to volunteer/help at the booth, I would be happy too. I have two exhibitor passes left. Plus, we will present the project at MozSpace on Friday evening. More details below.

All the best!

Pocket Science Lab @ Makerfaire Taipei

LOCATION: No.1, Section 1, Bade Road, Zhong Zhen District,Taipei City 100
MRT: Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station EXIT 1 (Bannan Line/Blue, Zhonghe-Xinlu Line/Orange)
DATE: Nov 2 (Media Day), Nov. 3-4 (Public)
TIME: 10:00-18:00

ABOUT PSLab: What is PSLab for? You can use it to measure all kinds of data and make any kind of experiments using the build in electronics measurement instruments (Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Wave Generator, Power Source, Multimeter and many more) and digital pins for all sensors using the I2C protocol, e.g. dust sensor, gas sensor, light sensor, radioactivity sensor, magnetometer, accelerator, humidity, barometer etc. The goal of the project is to miniaturize labs, to educate kids and generally to provide a widely available and affordable tool for Open Science. Collecting data related to the environment is actually highly political in some countries. I am sure many remember the news about censorship of environmental data in China. More details, code, hardware, schematics, firmware - all is here: github.com/fossasia…. The Android App is available on Fdroid and on the Playstore.

PSLab Booth: E25

2 Likes