Please complete this survey to inform the 2022 GOSH Community Council election!

TL;DR - Please complete this short survey (in English/French/Portuguese/Spanish) to express your thoughts on the GOSH Community Council election, even if you did not participate, or even know about it! DEADLINE: Please submit the survey by March 21, 2022!! :pray: :pray:

Hello everyone,

The second election for the GOSH Community Council will take place later this year (approximately in June 2022). The election landing page from last year is still up which gives you an idea of how it was done last time. One difference is that the GOSH Governance Working Group has passed on the work of figuring out this yearโ€™s election to the Community Council.

As can be seen in recent Community Council meeting summaries, we are trying hard to reflect on the election process and would be grateful for your feedback, even if you did not participate, or even know about the election in 2021! To that end, we have created a super short survey to start this process in four languages. Please choose the one you prefer:

DEADLINE: Please submit the survey by March 21, 2022!! :pray: :pray:

In the survey, you can also express if you are interested in a deeper conversation about this, in which case please leave your contact information and we will contact you. Please do this if you can!

Thank you so much for your engagement and help in making GOSH a better community for everyone.

3 Likes

In case you havenโ€™t done it yet, the survey is super short so please chime in if you can!

More generally, if you have any thoughts on the election last year or this year, any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

The deadline is coming up in a day for the survey, please fill it out if you can!! :pray: I promise itโ€™s really short. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tried but itโ€™s not working for me.

John Bior Ajang
Open Tech Engineer
Entrepreneur
Producer (videos and audios)
Radio presenter at VOR FM
Founder ATAKA Hub South Sudan
+211920242512 WhatsApp
+211925033436 telegram
+256789297235

1 Like

Hello @Bior thank you for trying! Can you please describe what problem you are encountering? @briannaljohns maybe you can help?

1 Like

Hi @Bior! If you are having issues accessing the survey, I can send you the individual questions via private message? Let me know if that works better!

1 Like

Cool

John Bior Ajang
Open Tech Engineer
Entrepreneur
Producer (videos and audios)
Radio presenter at VOR FM
Founder ATAKA Hub South Sudan
+211920242512 WhatsApp
+211925033436 telegram
+256789297235

2 Likes