This year Open Source Hardware Camp will take place over the weekend
of Saturday 31st August & Sunday 1st September, at Hebden Bridge Town
Hall, St George’s St, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7BY.
Proposals for talks and workshops for OSHCamp 2019 are invited!
There is no theme and topics may include, for example:
- Open source hardware projects
- Open development practices and principles
- Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
- Tools (hardware and software)
- Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
- Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
- …something else relevant to the community
If you would like to give a talk on the Saturday and/or run a workshop
on the Sunday, please submit details via the form at:
Any questions can either be directed to the list, sent to andrew at
abopen.com, or discussed in person with myself, Sevan Janiyan or Andy
Bennett at an OSHUG/OSSG meeting.
**** Note that the deadline for submitting titles and abstracts is
Monday 8th April at 17:00. If you would like to discuss ideas etc.
please get in touch sooner, rather than later. ****
A social is planned for the Saturday evening and details of
accommodation nearby to the venue will be provided in due course.