@Tobey and myself are speaking at an “Open Electronics in Experimental Biology” workshop at the Society for Experimental Biology meeting in Prague this July. Come and join us!
Abstract submission is now open until 13 March 2020:
The workshop, “Open Electronics in Experimental Biology”, aims to bring together researchers and students from different disciplines to exchange innovative self-assembled electronical solutions and to inspire peers to implement DIY applications in their own research. We’ll also try to run an informal session at the conference - hopefully with some projects on display! All credit to Michael Oellermann (University of Tasmania) and Richelle Tanner (Washington State University) who are organising.
- Michael Oellermann (University of Tasmania)
- Richelle Tanner (Washington State University)
- Hannah Wilson (Utah State University)
- Diego Ortiz (Lowa State University, USA)
- Jenny Molloy (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Tobias Wenzel (EMBL Heidelberg, Germany)
- Rui Seabra