NOW OPEN: Voter Registration for 2023 GOSH Community Council Election!

Dear GOSH Community,

Voter registration is now open for the GOSH 2023 Community Council Election and will remain open until August 28th. You can register using the following link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/GOSH2023electionregistration

All GOSH community members are eligible to vote in the 2023 election. Your vote is crucial to shaping the future of the GOSH community, so we encourage you to register and help us spread the word to other members of the GOSH network!

You can find more information on the 2023 GOSH Community Council Election by visiting the election landing page. You can also check out the 2023 Election category on the GOSH Forum, or the Governance Plan for Seating the 3rd GOSH Community Council.

In the coming days, the independent observer will be announced, and candidate nominations will open, so keep checking the forum for more election updates!

Thank you,
Bri

3 Likes

I just registered, thank you @briannaljohns!

:loudspeaker: @everyone: Please register to vote and encourage others to do the same!

3 Likes

I just registered too.
I encourage you to do the same.

Thanks @Brianna Johns

3 Likes

Dear GOSH Community,

This is a reminder that there is only one week left to register to vote in this year’s GOSH Community Council Election!

If you haven’t registered yet, you can to do so here:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/GOSH2023electionregistration

Please share with others you know in GOSH and encourage them to register!

Thanks,
Bri

2 Likes

In case you haven’t yet…

:loudspeaker: Register to vote now and tell your friends and networks to do the same!

Help GOSH help you and tell everyone to register!

3 Likes

It’s the laaaaast day for voter registration!

2 Likes

There are only a few hours left to register to vote in this year’s GOSH election! Registration will close today, August 28, at 23:59, Anywhere on Earth (AoE) time.

Register to vote here!

1 Like