Meeting #18 2 April 2021, 14:00 UTC
People in the call
- Finalize proposal
- Worked together to resolve comments on document
- Added validation criteria for eligibility for nominations and for voting
- Group overview of STAR voting platform.
- Discussion of any questions we have surrounding the STAR platform
- Shift focus for now on creating Limesurvey for voter registration
- In the meantime, will talk with the star.vote team about capacity for this election (can the platform handle hundreds of votes) and ensure anonymity.
- Discuss the proposed timeline for appointing an Independent Observer
- Reaching out to those recommended from Gathering for Open Agricultural Technology (GOAT)
Action Items before Next Meeting
- Individually go through the proposal and resolve comments/suggested edits.
- Come prepared with any independent research you’ve done regarding the best language and course of action to deal with what was called in the proposal “social minorities”
- Participate in “GOSH Test Election: What Is Your Favorite Color?” test election if you have not already done so.