17 Nov 2020, 14:00 UTC
People in the call
- JP Maestre
- Discussed and made recommendations on several outstanding matters:
- Name of governing body will be Community Council
- Eligibility for Council candidates and for voting in election is 6 months of active participation in GOSH community.
- TBD: how to most accurately calculate “6 months”
- Potential timeline for seating inaugural Community Council
- 16 December - Community Call for feedback on process
- 31 January - Finalize process, technology, managing and communicating results
- 15 February - Open nominations
- 6 March - Close nominations, open consideration of candidates
- 20 March - Voting starts
- 27 March - Voting closes, Community Council announced
- Preliminary consideration of election process details
- Research is needed on a range of issues, including process, technology and anonymity model.
- For next meeting:
- Resolve how to structure agenda for community call on 16 December 14.00 UTC
- Identify any unresolved issues which need to be addressed in 1 December meeting
- Aggregate list of tasks and issues being deferred forward to Community Council.
- Actions for working group members in advance of next meeting
- Prepare to work on above agenda items