Mozilla Festival 2018 - Call for Proposals (submissions due Aug 1, 2018)

The call for proposals for Mozilla Festival (MozFest) 2018 just opened and the submission deadline is Aug 1. MozFest is Oct 26-28, 2018 in London and could be a great way to build off the the momentum of GOSH 2018 just a couple weeks prior and/or showcase your work.

I’m helping with the Openness space and it would be awesome to have a GOSH community presence in that space (I know there has be in past). Other spaces include Decentralization, Digital Inclusion, Privacy and Security (@teon.brooks from GOSH 2017 is on this one), Web Literacy, and Youth Zone, so definitely don’t feel limited to the Openness space.

Session formats this year include Learning Forum, Gallery, and Shed (hands-on making, hacking and prototyping). There are a limited number of travel stipends available for accepted sessions. More details can be found on the festival website, but feel free to reach out with any questions.

2 Likes

@dbild thanks for the information, that is why I like this community, we look out for each other. Am impressed, and I hope GOSH members will be accepted to participate. Once more, thanks, I will visit the website.

Hi! I’ll probably apply with eter. Would love to see other GOSHers there <3

1 Like