March GOSH Community Call: Presentations from Our-Sci and Community Creativity for Development (CC4D) Repair Café!

Hello everybody!

The next GOSH community call will be on 21 March from 13:00 - 14:00 UTC! The call will feature presentations from Our-Sci and Community Creativity for Development (CC4D), with with some time at the end for updates from the GOSH community.

Register for the call here. Read more about GOSH community calls here.

More Information on the presentations:

Repair Café, presented by Mathew Lubari (CC4D): Repair and reuse play a very key role in fighting for environmental protection from carbon emissions and landfill from electronic waste. this is through extension of the life span of electronics and mechanical equipment’s

Our-Sci, Presented by Vic Spindler-Fox and Emily Brady: Our-Sci is an organization dedicated to supporting community-based research through software, hardware, and collaborative processes. We’re going to talk a bit about SurveyStack, our in-house data collection, management, and analysis platform, walk through our survey builder, and show off our newest addition to its tool suite: the Question Set Library.

The calls are also available on the GOSH community calendar. I’ll share an agenda for the call in the coming weeks!

Interested in presenting at a future GOSH Community Call? You can sign up by filling out this form. (If that form isn’t working for you, you can send me a private message via the forum!)

1 Like

Hi again everyone!

A reminder that the March GOSH Community Call is next week! It will be on 21 March from 13:00 -14:00 UTC. In order to join the call, please register in advance here!

The call will feature presentations from Our-Sci and Community Creativity for Development (CC4D), along with some time for community updates at the end. I am sharing the agenda for the call below.

Agenda (UTC)

• Welcome & Participation Guidelines
  • Presentation 1: Our-Sci
  • Presentation 2: Community Creativity for Development (CC4D)
  • Community Updates
  • Adjourn

You can find the notes for the calls here, and the call is also available on the GOSH community calendar.

Interested in presenting at a future GOSH Community Call? Sign up to present via this form!

I look forward to seeing some of you at the call next week!
-Bri :v:

2 Likes

Hi all! A reminder that the next GOSH Community Call is today, March 21st at 13:00 UTC!

The call will feature presentations from Our-Sci and Community Creativity for Development (CC4D). In order to attend you need to register in advance via Zoom.

See some of you soon!
-Bri

1 Like

Thank you to those who joined the March community call - and a big thank you to our presenters from Our-Sci and Community Creativity for Development (CC4D)! If you want to check out the presentations from the call, you can find them here:

You can also find the notes from the call here. I’ll share announcements for the April community call soon!

If you are interested in presenting at a future GOSH Community Call, you can sign up by filling out this form. (If that form isn’t working for you, you can send me a private message via the forum!)

Following up on this thread with some additional resources!

Here is a link to the various CC4D repair cafe projects, as requested by community members at the community call:
https://asknet-open-training.github.io/CommunityRepairCafe/

1 Like