I’m Du LiangHan, you can call me Duran. I’m a Project Manager at Seeed Studio, based in Shenzhen, China.
Seeed Studio works widely within open‑source hardware, with a main focus on edge‑AI embedded platforms. We aim to make hardware prototyping more accessible for makers, educators and researchers around the world.
At Seeed, I work on edge AI hardware and open‑source embedded platforms. I explore how low‑cost open hardware can help scientists, educators and makers build their own measurement and sensing devices.
I’m really excited to join the GOSH gathering in Kathmandu. During the event, I will host two hands‑on workshops and deliver one keynote presentation:
Hat making workshop: a paper‑based creative making activity, exploring simple fabrication and group collaboration.
Vibe Coding workshop: hands‑on web coding combined with our open‑source hardware Wio Terminal.
Keynote presentation titled Interspecies. This talk covers inter‑species connectivity — connecting biological organisms rather than conventional IoT devices.
I’m bringing 17 sets of Wio Terminal hardware samples for the Vibe Coding workshop. These devices will stay in Nepal as a donation for local makers and the community after the summit.
I’m eager to exchange ideas with all of you, learn about your open‑science projects, and discuss cross‑border open collaboration. Looking forward to meeting everyone in Kathmandu!
For drinking purposes, tap waters in Kathmandu isn’t recommended. They’re usually safe for cleaning purposes.
Everything within Kathmandu should be accessible at a maximum of an hour’s travel. So, Pashupati temple visit is recommended. Even the durbar sqaures are a nice visit. Patan Durbar Square should be a half an hour walk from the venue.
The Bishnumati river has walkways planned across its sidepath, if that is what you’re inquiring about access. If you’re trying to inquire about getting access to river water, there might be sections where that’s possible/
Hi everyone! I’m Aditya Neupane, a hardware hobbyist and STEM educator based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Having recently finished high school, where I helped start and lead a student robotics club named SPARC (St. Xavier’s Prototyping, Automation, and Robotics Club), I spend my time running hands on workshops that introduce basic robotics and embedded systems to local school students. On the technical side, I enjoy building simple, low cost, open source projects for practical uses, ranging from environmental monitoring to wearable gadgets and early stage experiments with bio signals. I’m really glad to join the GOSH summit, and I look forward to learning from this community, sharing ideas, and exploring how accessible hardware can broaden access to STEM education.
Hi all. I am Ajinkya from Mumbai, India. I’m joining more as a learner than anything else to see what this event is all about .
I’m a developer on FreeCAD, an open source 3D parametric modelling software. As a secondary role I’ll be coming as a traveling salesman, and scouting for development projects to take up that could be useful in making all the stuff y’all make.
We are excited to welcome you all in the GOSH Gathering in Kathmandu. This is like our dream come true. We have attended multiple GOSH events representing Karkhana and its feels great to organise one this year in Kathmandu.
Sabhyaya is out of Nepal for her PhD. I am at Karkhana and would love to show you the progress we have made so far. I still remember the good old days we spent together in Switzerland and Germany, doing crazy overnight hackathons.
Let me know if there’s anything I could do to support you and the GOSH community. We are all eager to welcome you all to Karkhana.
Hello everyone,
I’m Prashant Bhandari from Pokhara, a final-year Electronics Engineering student at Pashchimanchal Campus, IOE. I’m passionate about building things with electronics, embedded systems, robotics, and AI , I love projects where hardware and software come together to solve problems.
Really excited to be part of GOSH 2026 and to meet everyone here!