Introduce yourself

Hi,everyone, my name is DAIRO, Opeyemi Oluseyi, a Nigerian, I am a young Researcher and I love researching about how ICT can better the life of people i n my community and my nation as a whole.
I studied Computer Science and I hv also presented paper in an international conference and am still making some researches on the ICT.

3 Likes

Hello AfricaOSH participants,
This forum aims to facilitate interaction and collaboration between people from different background and professional activities.
Constant Anatole Pieme is my name, I am from Cameroon. Currently I lecturer at the Yaoundé I University, I have PhD in Biochemistry am involved in research in several domains in relation with my background (Natural products and bioactivity, Nutrition and diseases, or oxidative stress and pathology). We are now focused on community research related on heavy metals and health (now we are focussing on lead).
I have the information of AfricaOSH during the open labware to day I am exiting to learn from others

2 Likes

You are welcome Anatole.
I just arrived in Cameroon right now, after our #Africaosh summit. We can meet by the end of this week to talk about GOSH and AfricaOsh.

Hello,
My name is Adelaide Mensah, i research in and teach Pharmaceutics in University of Health and Allied Sciences,Ghana. I’m passionate about OPEN resources, drug design and drug safety.

Hi everyone!
I am Wycliffe Tumwesigye, a lecturer at Bishop Stuart University, Mbarara and a PhD student in Climate Change and biodiversity conservation at Haramaya University, Ethiopia. My research interest in on Climate Change mitigation, Natural Resources Management, Food security, GIS, remote sensing and biodiversity conservation innovations. I am glad to be part of this forum and believe to benefit and make many friends of similar interests.