Internet of Production positions and updates + congrats to Kaspar!

Some of you might be interested in these updates and open positions from the Internet of Production which numerous GOSH members have been involved with through developing the Open Know How standard.

Also - special congratulations to @kaspar for winning an award from The NLnet Foundation to further development of an Open Know-How search engine :tada: :clap:

Link to newsletter I copied this from: News from the Internet of Production

Join the team

We are recruiting 3 people to support the IOP Alliance in developing Open Data Standards and in growing the community of users of these standards.

Operations & Communications Officer

Data standards Community Support Manager

DevOps engineer

Please share with your networks, particularly in developing countries

Funding

Kaspar Emanuel of Kitspace has won an award from The NLnet Foundation to further development of an Open Know-How search engine. This grant is part of the NLnet Foundation’s Next Generation Search and Discovery program. Contact Kaspar on our community Slack to get involved.

In July we announced that the Internet of Production received multi-year funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for its stewardship and development of metadata standards for decentralized production. The Sloan Foundation is particularly interested in Open Hardware’s potential when applied to science. We present below a snapshot of the standards that the IoP Alliance will deliver within this project.

7 Likes

Am I reading this right that the pay is $1k per month for a 50-100% full time DevOps position?

2 Likes

Congrats @kaspar! I look forward to seeing this come together :slight_smile:

2 Likes