Important: last chance to ensure your profile and sessions are included in the GOSH 2018 Community Report (deadline 10 Jan 2019)

Hi everyone!

tl;dr: this is the last opportunity for you to ensure your correct biography and the summary of your sessions are included in the GOSH 2018 community report. Update it in suggesting mode here by 10 Jan!

Is a pleasure to end the year reflecting on the most significant events that affected our lives in some way or another and made us active builders of alternatives for a better community future. GOSH 2018 Shenzhen Gathering was one of those meetings that aims to make this possible.

Here I share with you the first draft of our GOSH 2018 community report that was possible thanks to the contributions of all of you and especially for each note taker and each contributor of the documentation team.

Now there is an extra effort we need to complete the final version. We need each one of us to check your biography, if it is not complete please take some minutes for doing so. Also if it’s too long (>150 words) you can make it shorter for a better edition.

It is also necessary that you check that each unconference session is well reflected. We still have some with missing information or no summary at all.

Because we expect the community report to be as complete as possible I will ask you to take a moment for editing the required info by January the 10th. You can do it under suggesting mode at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/164OpJPdxxp1L4S8uw-5iHjgzdWACLovVCciB7MkGrB8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for your precious time. Have a nice start to the New Year!

Peace and Love

Laura - GOSH 2018 Documentation Team

1 Like

Hi everyone!

A quick reminder that this is the last opportunity for you to ensure your correct biography and the summary of your sessions are included in the GOSH 2018 community report.

Update it in suggesting mode here by 10 Jan!

Best wishes

Jenny

1 Like

Hello!

I think the equity and representativeness aspect is a strong point from our community and gatherings, and I believe it was an important content from the last Community Report. Do we have the stats for GOSH 2018? If so, I think we could add in this edition too.

Thank you!
Salve!