Help shape the next Gathering by completing our GOSH programming survey!

Dear GOSH Community,

I am working with @mariafrangos, @moritz.maxeiner and @juanpedro.maestre to build the program for the next Gathering. We are seeking feedback from the GOSH Community to help guide the process of creating the program and invite you to complete this survey:

https://forms.gle/D4sH1cSticUTgvwB8

The purpose of this survey is to gather insights on how to best structure future GOSH Gatherings. In particular, we are looking for your thoughts on the following:

• Activities, such as residencies, talks, unconference sessions, etc., that you would like to see at future Gatherings
  • Your expectations for a Gathering, and how we can shape the program to meet expectations.
  • Previous experiences at Gatherings and what you would like to see in the future.

The survey shouldn’t take more than 10-15 minutes, and we would really appreciate you taking the time to complete it.

If you are unable to complete this survey via Google Forms, you can download a copy of this survey as a PDF or Word Document. Please send your completed survey to me via email.

We will be accepting responses until February 21st, 2024.

Thanks so much!

Bri

1 Like

@briannaljohns Can you check permissions on the Google form link? I couldn’t access it.

1 Like

Same here @briannaljohns I’m not being allowed into the survey.

Hi @hpy and @Zengirl2,

I’m sorry for the permission issues. They should be fixed now. Let me know if it still doesn’t work!

You can access it via the same link:

Thanks!
Bri

Hi again everyone,

Just a reminder that the GOSH programming survey will close this week, on February 21st! If you haven’t yet filled it out, you can do so here:

https://forms.gle/D4sH1cSticUTgvwB8

Also, we have edited the form so that providing your demographic information is optional rather than required, so if you aren’t comfortable sharing that information, you will still be able to complete the rest of the survey.

Thanks!
Bri

1 Like

Hi @briannaljohns really sorry I think I submitted a day late, but hope my comments still help!