GOSH 2023 Election Candidate Statement: Ana De Lucia

This thread is for the candidate statement of the 2023 GOSH Community Council Election candidate Ana De Lucia (@anaj238). Ana, you can reply to this post with your candidate statement. I have included the candidate statement template below for your reference:

2023 GOSH Community Council Election Candidate Statement Template

1. Candidate Name:

2. Please provide a short biography, and describe some of your participation and contributions in the GOSH community (approximately 3-5 sentences):

3. Please provide a position statement (approximately 3-5 sentences) indicating why you are running for Community Council, your priorities for the community, and what you hope to achieve:

4. Tell us how your experience, skills, and/or qualifications allow for effectively serving and governing communities (approximately 2-3 sentences):

5. Please detail which of the eight existing Community Council governance domain(s) you are interested in taking on (this does not have to be a firm commitment), plus what you would like to do within that domain(s). (approximately 2-3 sentences)

6. Please confirm that you are able and willing to participate in regularly scheduled council meetings at least twice a month.

1 Like

1. Candidate Name: Ana De Lucia
2. Please provide a short biography, and describe some of your participation and contributions in the GOSH community (approximately 3-5 sentences): Enthusiastic and dedicated Professional with experience as a financial and planning professional within the Corporate Industry. PMP Certified by the PMI.
As a local POC and fixer I had the privilege to be part of the working group for the GOSH Gathering 2022 held in Panama.
3. Please provide a position statement (approximately 3-5 sentences) indicating why you are running for Community Council, your priorities for the community, and what you hope to achieve: Having in consideration the experience with GOSH Gathering 2022, I can manifest how my own interpersonal values align with the community, the empowerment culture, democratization of science and tools, and others. The biggest achievement is to implement successful gatherings in the future.
4. Tell us how your experience, skills, and/or qualifications allow for effectively serving and governing communities (approximately 2-3 sentences): Strategic planning abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards.
5. Please detail which of the eight existing Community Council governance domain(s) you are interested in taking on (this does not have to be a firm commitment), plus what you would like to do within that domain(s). (approximately 2-3 sentences) Gatherings/Events
6. Please confirm that you are able and willing to participate in regularly scheduled council meetings at least twice a month. Yes

2 Likes