GOSH 2022: Short video documentary now available!

Hi all!

I am excited to share that we now have videos documenting the 2022 Gathering in Panamá! A huge thank you to @CaroBorrero and the Cine ANIMAL team for doing such a fantastic job producing these videos.

Watch the full video here
Watch the 1-minute teaser here

Both videos have closed captioning in English and Spanish.

I am also adding the videos to the Internet Archive, but it’s taking me some time. I hope to have everything uploaded within the next 24 hours, and I will share an update to this thread once they are there :slight_smile:

Share the videos with your networks!
We’ve made a post about this on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, help spread the word about open science hardware by reposting!

Videos available on the Internet Archive
You can now access and download the videos from our account on the Internet Archive! It includes both the long and short versions with Spanish and English subtitles.

Thanks everyone!
Bri

6 Likes

Wooowwww Bri, these videos are fantastic! I love them!
And the captions (at least the Spanish ones) are great!

Just to contribute a little bit: I noticed a couple of typos (not many) in the captions, in the part where Pierre is talking. Maybe if I could access the text, or the person who can touch the text, we could correct them?
Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I loved the video! really good.

I’m already looking forward to going to the next event.

2 Likes

Hi @marbasch! Thanks for the positive feedback :slight_smile: - and for catching these errors! Shouldn’t be a difficult fix.

Would you mind adding the correct text to this document? If you could highlight the sections you changed, that would help me keep track of them!

Thanks so much!
Bri

2 Likes

Just updating the thread to share that you can now access and download the videos from our account on the Internet Archive! It includes both the long and short versions with Spanish and English subtitles.

I have included this information in the original post above.

2 Likes

Super great videos! Sharing around everywhere!

2 Likes