FOSSASIA Summit 2024, April 8-10, Hanoi

Fwd from email notification:

Hello,

We are thrilled to invite you to the next FOSSASIA Summit to the vibrant city of Hanoi, Vietnam. Mark your calendar and secure your spot:

Date: April 8-10, 2024
Location: Post and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam

Register now with a 20% discount.

Interested in becoming a speaker? Submit your proposals by January 31st with early submissions given priority.

Your company would be interested in sponsorship and exhibition opportunities? Reach out via this form, please.

CodeHeat: The new season of CodeHeat has just kicked off! Contribute to open source, enhance your technical skills, and stand a chance to win a trip to the FOSSASIA Summit 2024. Check out CodeHeat.org.

We are looking forward to connecting online during CodeHeat and an incredible gathering at the summit in Hanoi!

Best regards,

Your FOSSASIA Team

1 Like

Hi GOSH folks, FOSSASIA just confirmed I have a table at the exhibition space during the event in Hanoi. Last year in Singapore we had a GOSH table, I think it may be nice to have some GOSH presence this year as well. I’ll be showing 3D printed assistive devices from my community initiative, SalvageGarden Assistive Makers.
Anyone else participating in the Summit? Would you like to share my table?

4 Likes

Hi, I will be attending FOSSASIA 2024 by organizing a hands-on tinyML workshop with SeeedStudio XIAO Open hardware.

@saadcaffeine Let’s meet.

2 Likes

Glad to know that, I have registered for virtual presence via https://eventyay.com/e/55d2a466
I am excited to see you virtually.
Best regards,
Tapas

Hellooo from Hanoi :slight_smile:

2 Likes