Dear GOSH Community Forum,
Below is a summary of the GOSH Community Council meeting at 21:00 UTC on Wednesday, 13 April 2022. As always, feedback is appreciated!
- Please contribute to drafting a GOSH Constitution by checking out these posts
- Please share and sign up for the next 2022 GOSH Global Gathering in Panama!!
- Working on even more support to help people attend this incredible event
- Review of round 2 of regional event funding is done, applicants should hear of results soon-ish
- Talked about running a community reflection session on the regional event and collaborative development funding process later this year - keep your ears open!
- We’ve done survey and individually talked to some community members to inform a “patchset” for the upcoming 2022 GOSH Community Council election
- Register for next community call on 25 April 2022! Meeting Registration - Zoom
- Check out the new GOSH Welcome Guide (soon to be published to Zenodo): https://drive.google.com/file/d/14W8XPRN3C1w7a-7GyV9slT4JoTwUyfBY/view
- Some of us have moved, so we discussed possible new times that are better for everyone.
- Please see and participate with these posts on some discussions with the GOSH community
- We’re going to share soon a few relative “humble” patches to the election process for this year, with bigger ideas to be implemented for future elections with deeper discussions with the rest of the GOSH community online and this October in Panama
- Unfortunately we can’t do everything in time for this year’s election but we’re doing our best!
That’s all folks!
Has this summary been useful for you? Please chime in below!
P.S. Summary from previous meeting here.