Today in the community council meeting we discussed:
- For us it’s mostly about getting the website up and announcing, and registration will open as soon as site is ready.
- Registration closes 2022-04-30.
Regional Funding Program
- Bri: I need signed CoI forms from people please
- Round 1 winners announced! post about it
- Round 2 call announced by AQ: Apply here for GOSH’s 2022 Regional Events Funding (Round 2)
Collaborative Development Program:
- discussed how the review process went and possible philosophical challenges.
- ALL: we finished the questions and Bri Pen Laura created the survey in Our Sci (Greg Austic) open source platform
- EB: Marina created a Portuguese translation of the survey
- Bri: We created the survey, it is also being translated into Spanish, Portuguese, and French. Let’s see if this crash and burns!
- LO: For Spanish translation, tomorrow is my translation day! Including the event guide, too.
- EB: Last week I made the “heads-up” post about starting to work on components of a constitution in public. Today i posted the first of three posts: Are these all the terms for community and events that we use?. I’m drafting the next part on Line 12 of Etherpad after that i will have one more post to make.
Then we had more in depth discussions of the CD program and how decisions were made and how to address COI’s
We also discussed how to schedule a spring break to finally get some time away