Candidate Statement: DAIRO OPEYEMI OLUSEYI

This thread is for the candidate statement of 2022 GOSH Community Council Election candidate DAIRO OPEYEMI OLUSEYI (@ymi). DAIRO, you can reply to this post with your candidate statement. I have included the candidate statement template below for your reference:

2022 GOSH Community Council Election Candidate Statement Template

Candidate Name:

Please provide a short biography, and describe some of your participation and contributions in the GOSH community (3-5 sentences):

Please provide a position statement (5-7 sentences), indicating why you are running for Community Council, your priorities for the community, and what you hope to achieve:

1 Like

DAIRO OPEYEMI OLUSEYI
I am a Nigerian, from Ogun State.
I have my B.Sc in computer science from LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU), LAGOS, NIGERIA and presently work in the same UNIVERSITY as a Principal Computer Operator/Data Operator.

I have never attended any GOSH physical meeting but I do follow up on the virtual meetings.
Am a member of the AFRICAOSH and I attended the conference held in 2017 in KUMASI, GHANA.

I am running for community council to bring expansion, growth and more collaboration to GOSH.
Like I said earlier, I work in a University of citadel of learn and I will like to bring in some collaboration in terms of data exchange, skills and how publish Gosh to the University as a whole to see ways where we can collaborate.

I want to believe with this we will be able to expand Gosh and AfricaOSH as well.

I want to assure you that if giving this opportunity to serve in GOSH community, I won’t disappoint the community.

Thanks alot.

DAIRO OPEYEMI OLUSEYI

3 Likes