Canadian Science Policy Center conference #CSPC2024

I am submitting a proposal for a panel at the #CSPC2024

It will take place in November, but the deadline for panel submissions is in a few days.

Our panel will be on open science. Here’s our working doc.

If you are in Canada and want to be part of this panel please reply here, or in the doc, let’s discuss and see how you can fit in.

1 Like

Hi, I’m likam, the grant writer with GOSH who so happens to live in Canada. I’d be really interested in participating anyway I can. There are some cool community groups I’d love to bring into this conversation. Feel free to message back and we can connect

2 Likes

I’m in Canada and I could to be part of the specified panel. We could do a meet for details as I see there are more people that might be interested.

Cheers,
Adrian

1 Like

Hi @bmagic16 and @adrianMolecule

Sorry for the late reply… I haven’t heard back from the Canadian Science Policy Center yet, they are probably still considering all the applications.

Sure, I’ll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, if you think that we can collaborate on adjacent topics, feel free to propose a meeting : )

Here’s Sensorica’s page on Open Science, built for potential institutional partners.

We are looking for someone with grant writing experience for an open science / open health project

There are a few opportunities for traditional grants, web3 grants and crowdfunding.
Those who generate funding for a project /venture share a % of it, as an incentive.
I am personally involved in grant writing, we can discuss if you are willing to collaborate : )

@bmagic16 Great!

I am happy to hear that you’re interested :slight_smile:

Also, as a grant writer for GOSH, I wonder if you’d be interested to contribute to a grant writing effort for the PEP Master project.

We coordinate funding activities in a doc that we call Capacity Building.

We can make this a collaboration with GOSH. We’re used to network of networks collaborations.

We also have a policy in Sensorica to incentivize grant writing, to justify a % for those who do the grant writing work, justify it as some sort of administration expenses for done work.

There are at least 5 funding leads associated with this project.

How can we better coordinate?

I can provide you edit access to all docs. What’s your preferred way to share an email? We could meet on Discord, or you can fill the Contact Us form on the Sensorica website.
Then we can think of a way to communicate and coordinate that sends signals on various forums, GOSH, Sensorica and Breathing Games, in order to keep everyone updated.