Book your hostel room/bed by Friday, March 8th

I’ve emailed everyone who indicated they would be staying at the hostel, but just in case there are people I missed, if you haven’t booked your bed at the hostel, please do so by Friday this week (March 8th). On Saturday the hostel will open up any remaining rooms to other guests and we won’t be able to guarantee you a bed at that point.

Booking information is below, let me know if you have any questions or problems booking.

Shannon

From the logistics info on the web: http://openhardware.science/logistics/logistics/

We have reserved rooms at the Andes Hostel (Spanish | English), with the following rates:

People per room Price per room per night USD Price per person per night USD
Apartments 2 49.46 24.73
Apartments 3 74.19 24.73
Hostelrooms 8 148.38 18.55
Hostelrooms 6 111.28 18.55
Hostelrooms 4 74.19 18.55
Hostelrooms 2 49.46 24.73

We have essentially booked the whole hostel building, so it will be a great chance to meet your fellow GOSHers!

Private room: If you want a private room, just book a two-person apartment or hostel room.

Shared rooms: Please let the hostel know how many people you would be willing to share with and they will fit you in. If you already know people who are attending GOSH and would like to buddy up, please book as a group or indicate that you would like some room mates via the GOSH Forum.

Please book as soon as possible and by 22 February at the latest! Just email your room preferences using the address and code in the GOSH logistics email. You can pay for your accommodation in advance or at the hostel. If GOSH is supporting your accommodation we will arrange payment but you still need to make the booking.

I want a roommate!
Great! Please let the hostel know how many people you would be willing to share with and they will fit you in. If you already know people who are attending GOSH and would like to buddy up, please book as a group or indicate that you would like some room mates via the GOSH Forum.

Hi!
The hostel have been experiencing some problems with Pablo´s email this week so please contact him to this address instead: pfco.mndz@gmail.com
We apologise for this.
Thanks!
Fernan

Towards the end there were only multi-person dorm rooms available, a single bed room just opened up. If anyone wants it, please email shannon@publiclab.org and I’ll communicate this with Pablo.

If someone is moving from a shared room to the single, let me know, the other place I had booked for next week (an aribnb) just fell through and I am struggling to find a place in time that isn’t too expensive in time!

Hi all, the single room previously mentioned has been taken. There is now one bed in a two bed women’s room available. Please email if you’re interested (shannon@publiclab.org).