April GOSH Community Call: Presentation from Engineers Without Borders UK

Hi everyone!

The next GOSH community call will be on 25 April from 11:00 - 12:00 UTC! The call will feature a presentation from Engineers Without Borders UK along with time for community updates, specifically on the 2022 GOSH Gathering and upcoming GOSH election!

Be sure to register in advance for the call here.

Want to know more about the community calls? You can read more about them here. The calls are also available on the GOSH community calendar. I’ll share an agenda for the call in the coming weeks!

Description of the presentation from Engineers Without Borders UK:
Join Engineers Without Borders UK, the movement working to put global responsibility at the heart of engineering, as they discuss the value of collaboration in engineering and, in particular, the use of open-source hardware to achieve this.

That’s all for now!
-Bri :v:

Image credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/goshcommunity/44824990834/

1 Like

I was once, many years ago, semi-associated with Engineers Without Borders in a past life. Really looking forward to this! Too bad I might have a time conflict so I probably can’t make the whole meeting, but I’ll try…

1 Like

Hi everybody!

A reminder that the next GOSH Community Call is next week! Join us on 25 April at 11:00 UTC for a presentation from Engineers Without Borders UK & updates on the GOSH Gathering and 2022 election!

Agenda

• Welcome & Participation Guidelines
  • Presentation 1: Open-Source Hardware for a Globally Responsible Future, Engineers without Borders UK
  • Presentation 2: Updates on the 2022 GOSH Election and Gathering from GOSH Community Coordinator and Council Members
  • Time for discussion and remaining community updates
  • Adjourn

You can join the call by registering in advance here. There is also a notes document for the calls.

Find out more about the GOSH community calls here, and the calls are also available on the GOSH community calendar.:slight_smile:

See you soon!

-Bri

1 Like

Hi everyone,

The next GOSH Community Call is happening in a few hours! Join us at 11:00 UTC for presentations and community updates - you can join by registering via this Zoom link!

See you soon!
-Bri

1 Like

Hi again everybody!

I am sharing the presentations and notes from today’s community call with you all - thanks to everyone who joined for another great call!

Presentation 1: Engineers Without Borders UK
Presentation 2: GOSH 2021 Election Reflection

You can also see the notes that were taken here. You can also view these slides with more information on community announcements (such as the 2022 Gathering).

1 Like