Hi everyone! I am sharing the updated agenda for Governance WG Meeting #18 which was postponed to this Friday.
Agenda for Governance WG Meeting #18 - Postponed to April 2nd, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC
Here are the notes from our last meeting on Tuesday, March 9th at 14:00 UTC: Notes for Governance Meeting #17 - Tues March 9th at 14:00 UTC
For Next Meeting:
- Finalize proposal
- Group overview of STAR voting platform.
- Discussion of any questions we have surrounding the STAR platform
- Determine best language and course of action to deal with what was called in the proposal “social minorities”
- Discuss the proposed timeline for appointing an Independent Observer
- Bri present eligibility criteria for forum activity (if time permits)
Actions for working group members in advance of next meeting:
- Resolve comments/suggested edits on proposal document.
- Participate in test election that Bri has sent out to the group.
- Prepare any feedback you have on the election platform.
If you can’t make the meeting, please feel free to share your thoughts by responding to this forum post