AfricaOSH February Community Call (23 Feb 2023 @ 11:00 am UTC)

We kick off this year with our Community Call. This month’s call will feature Hamid Khayar Oumar Defallah. Hamid is the Co-founder of @ChadInnov in Chad. Hamid will talk about Chad Innovation Hub and its activities, entrepreneurship, and innovation.

Hamid is an IT Engineer, Mandela Washington Fellow 2016, Chadian entrepreneur, founder & CEO at Chad Innovation Hub a Tech Hub based in Ndjamena, which advices, supports, trains and incubates players in the digital ecosystem to promote and advance innovation and entrepreneurship in Chad.

Since 2020, Hamid has been appointed by the President of the Republic to lead Chad’s digital transition

Register here: AfricaOSH Community Call - February 2023

2 Likes

Looks great! I’ll register, but there’s a small chance I might miss it because I have an important meeting just before. Any chance this call will be recorded and published somewhere?

Yes please, it would be recorded and shared on youtube. I will put a link to the recording on the GOSH Forum.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks @Frank_AfricaOSH! I’ll try to join live, but great to know there is a recording.

1 Like