About the Education category

The place for discussions and sharing resources (curriculum, program models, pedagogy, etc) about education and OScH. Includes (1) education about how to make OScH and (2) education using OScH tools. Examples: what skills should a modern teacher have to use, create OScH solutions, perhaps also programs, courses… what training is needed? Etc.

Emerged from discussions at GOSH 2017 about Education section of roadmap

2 Likes

@gbathree I couldn’t edit the category description, so I’m doing it as a reply.

The place for discussions and sharing resources (curriculum, program models, pedagogy, etc) about education and OScH. Includes (1) education about how to make OScH and (2) education using OScH tools. Emerged from discussions at GOSH 2017 about Education section of roadmap

1 Like

@gbathree @jarancio
I asked questions. What skills should be had by a modern teacher so as (during his preparation at the university) to use, create open science hardware solutions in his professional activity of the teacher?
Perhaps already present such programs, courses.

It would be very interesting to try and include it to the university program of teacher training in biology, chemistry, ecology, nature study. I would like to do it in our pedagogical university.
Where to start?

Sorry all - super late response :slight_smile: