I am at 34c3 mainly for my designing PCBs with code talk which is probably not so interesting for GOSHers who are not interested in electronics.
Here is a list of talks that are definitely relevant though. I haven’t seen all of them yet but I have put a star by the ones that I have seen and would recommend.
- Science is broken
- Watching the changing Earth*
- Low Cost Non-Invasive Biomedical Imaging*
- Free Electron Lasers
- Holography of Wi-Fi radiation
- UPSat - the first open source satellite*
- SatNOGS: Crowd-sourced satellite operations
I’ll add some more when I have time.