2022 GOSH Governance Plan for Seating 2nd GOSH Community Council

Hello everyone,

I am excited to share the 2022 GOSH Governance Plan for Seating the 2nd GOSH Community Council! The plan was written by the GOSH Community Council, and was guided by the 2021 election listening process and last year’s Governance Plan for seating the first GOSH Community Council.

You can read the plan here: 2022 GOSH Governance Plan for Seating the 2nd GOSH Community Council - Google Docs

You can also see a PDF of the marked-up version with tracked changes from the first governance plan here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15VbKUqb0LhBkGOkcPg0o5v5X8bDzcAET/view?usp=sharing

The 2022 election process has now begun! :smiley:

Thanks,
Bri

4 Likes

This has been a big collective effort by the 2021-2022 GOSH Community Council, @briannaljohns, and everyone who has provided feedback over the past weeks/months. :tada:

I’d just like to express my thanks to everyone. We didn’t get to make every single change we would’ve liked this time, but I look forward to continuing to work with YOU to improve GOSH’s governance and future elections. :pray: :pray:

If you are reading this post, you are very likely to be eligible to vote. Voter registration will commence in the near future, please register and vote!!! :rocket: :star2: :white_check_mark:

1 Like