Seeking volunteer to design GOSH banner at FOSSASIA in Singapore!

Hey everyone!

This year, GOSH will have a booth at the FOSSASIA summit in Singapore! I am working with @saadcaffeine and EdibleMakerspace to gather some materials, and we think having a roll-up banner at the booth would be great. If anyone in the community with graphic design experience would like to help us design the banner, please let me know by responding to this thread or sending me an email! Ideally, we’d like to have the banner ready for printing by the last week of March.

Thanks!
Bri

1 Like

Hey Bri!

I’d be open to working on this, could you just provide a little more detail on what you want in the roll-up banner for the booth space?

Thanks!
Sakti

1 Like

Yes, I can help you with graphics design and any other help you may be needing concerning the event. You can provide the information on the flyer.

1 Like

You are welcome to crib from this 2018 (!) banner for 35c3:

There’s an SVG link in case you didn’t see: https://cloud.monostable.co.uk/open_science_hardware.svg

1 Like

Hi @Oluwamuyiwa and @SynBio101! Thanks for your interest! I will send you both a direct message now with some more information :slight_smile:

@kaspar - thanks for sharing this! Will keep this handy while we work on the banner!

Good time to revive my “bisnis” Pakde Marcjono Spanduk & Stiker!

Best to get them printed accros the strait in Indonesia…

1 Like