Recording and notes from Community Meeting #2 - 2021 GOSH Community Council Election

Hey everyone!

We had our second (and final) community meeting today for the 2021 GOSH Community Council Election, and once again we had some great candidates! For those in the community unable to make the meeting, I am sharing the notes and a recording below so that you may catch up on what the candidates have said :slight_smile:

Recording of the meeting: GOSH Election Community Meeting #2 - YouTube

Notes from the meeting: GOSH Election Community Meeting 05.20 Notes - Google Docs

You can see the recording and notes from the first meeting here: Recording and notes from Community Meeting #1 - 2021 GOSH Community Council Election

Registration is open until 11:59 pm on May 20th, so be sure to register to vote - or encourage others to register as well! You can register to vote here: GOSH 2021 Community Council Election Registration

Thanks again,
Bri

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video. I’m not sure if there is any interest in it, but I took down come chapter info while watching this. If there is interest in having these chapters in the YouTube video, simply adding the section below to the description of the video should add the chapters to YouTube. I can provide a link to one of my videos as an example if desired. Apologies if I misspelled any names.

Chapters
00:00 Intro by Bri Johns
00:52 Liz Barry Candidate Statement
03:28 Andrew Quitmeyer Candidate Statement
05:50 Maria Frangos Candidate Statement
08:13 Pen-Yuan Hsing Candidate Statement
10:29 Julian Stirling Candidate Statement
12:42 Saad Chinoy Candidate Statement
14:47 Laura Olalde Candidate Statement
17:43 Community Q&A Intro by Bri Johns
18:53 Community Q&A
52:21 Q&A Closing by Bri Johns
53:35 Voting Information by Bri Johns

5 Likes

Hi @jmwright

Thanks for doing this, it is actually very useful as this makes it easier for community members to see each candidate’s statement. I just added the chapters to GOSH Election Community Meeting #2 - YouTube and it worked perfectly. Will add them to the first meeting as well!

Thanks again for your help :grinning:

Bri

4 Likes

I missed the meeting. The recording and the chapter info is very useful. Catching up now!

3 Likes